Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shabutaro

Shabutaro. That's the peculiar name I gave our new dog even though he has his own name written in his "papers". The name is something I picked up from Rave Master (Groove Adventure Rave)'s 4th anime episode. Haru named Plue "Shabutaro" before he met Shiba and after he "fished" Plue from the sea.


Like Plue, our Shabutaro doesn't speak. He is weird-looking, being a part of the Pug family (huh?) and he doesn't even bark! He's so annoying sometimes because he's too playful. My stamina doesn't work well when I'm with Shabutaro. I wonder if he also likes sweets and lollipops.



His original name is Lassy. For me, it's so girlish. Lass=girl. And to name a male dog like that is something weird. So then, I decided to keep on calling him Shabutaro. And now, he's used to it. When I yell out "Shabutaro!", he looks my way. I'm glad it worked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment