Monday, December 1, 2008

Card Captor Sakura Addiction

It hasn't left me at all. Just last night, I scanned the whole fanfiction.net searching for worthwhile SS and ET pairing fluffs. And there I saw the wonderful story entitled "Destiny At Work", involving so much plot that could be so entangled you'll barely understand it. Anyway, the concept was one of the best so far that I've read (other than syaoran no hime's Shaman King fanfiction and some Slam Dunk fanfic I've read from before).


I can't wait for the next chapter as the scenes in the last one flooded my mind... it's as if I could see the exact scene that happened, how Syaoran returns home to Hong Kong and was being interrogated by his child-like sisters, how everything goes with Emeraude, how Kaho bade goodbye to Eriol, how the flashbacks were... but I am still confused at some parts (the break-up of Syaoran and Meiling, for instance).


Here's the link:



Destiny At Work

For SS fans, this one's kinda SM so you better watch out for some desperate Syaoran for Meiling scenes! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment