Monday, December 22, 2008

Chicken and Chocolates

Quiz time!

Shana has melon bread, Plue has lollipop, and Sasuke has onigiri. What do they all have in common?

Answer 1: Food!

WRONG!

Answer 2: Things!

WRONG!

Answer 3: Favorite food!

CORRECT!!



And so that's what they all like. As for me, I took after L of Death note. I love chocolates. Add the chicken to differentiate my likes from L. Okay. There you have it.

I've been attached to chocolate since I don't know when. Oh come on, tell me you do not love chocolates and I'll definitely brand you as a liar. Okay, so you may not like it now, but surely you had. Fine! You may not have liked it at all!!

Chocolates come in different packages, mostly exquisitely packed. Attractive, perfect gifts and delicious, they make me feel happy whenever I'm depressed. Most of the chocolates I eat are the ones that are more bitter: the dark chocolate. For me, they are the best sort. Well, long ago it was the chocolate with wine that attracted me so much. Since I haven't tasted it in years, it has therefore changed.

Chicken is all I wanted for dinner. And for breakfast. And even for lunch. The best way to present a chicken cooked to me is to roast it. The marinade should not be very sweet. The balance between sweetness and saltiness should emanate. As of this moment, the best I've tasted so far when it comes to marinades are either of the following: Andok's, Savory, and Kenny Roger's.

When we're talking of Fried Chicken, it should always come with gravy. Number one gravy is now Mc Donald's for me, next would be the KFC gravy. The chicken breading's number one is Shakey's, followed by KFC, and by Mc Donald's.

Other ways for Chicken that are plausible for me: Tinola, Afritada, Curry and Barbecue. I do not like Chicken adobo that much.

Best part of the chicken? Long ago, it was the drumstick that I love. But now, it's the wings. They are the so yummy.

That would be all. I'm so smitten by these foods! Right now, I'm enjoying my all time fave, Meiji Black chocolate. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment