Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Wishlist

Howdy! 2008 has been a very lucky, happy, blessed, whatever you call it year for me. In fact, I was thinking that 2009 would be horrible because of this.

So in any case, I am stating this or rather NEXT year's wishlist. It or it could not be fulfilled like what happened in 2008. Of course I wish things would go as well as 2008.



1. Upgrade Mr-PC-Reborn. Yeah, this has been in the 2008 wishlist, but then... forget it. haha. I think it's impossible.

1. External Hard Drive- to avoid the stack of DVDs in my room. They're outgrowing me-- my height, that is.


2. Blu-Ray Drive- Hmn, this is expensive. Nah, it shall be on my list.

3. Another mobile phone- Am I quite demanding? Haha, I still need one for my SMART sim. ^_^

4. ... This will be updated later on.



Okay, let's go back to my wishlist last year to identify what happened really... ciao!

AKEMASHITE OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU MINNA!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment