Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Day at Star City

It was as early as 7 am when we left our house. Our destination was at Quezon City in my Ninang Nina's house. We were supposed to meet there and spend the rest of our Christmas day at Star City. After some talking and lunch, we left at exactly 11 AM for Star City.


We kinda got lost on our way there. We splitted ways, something like that. It turned out that the shortcut my dad took at Balintawak stuck us in traffic somewhere in Manila. Anyway, after some time, we arrived and bought our tickets and that.


Rides were of course the main thing we're in there, and the Snow World. Mikee and me are the only ones riding the rides since the adults don't feel like going for fear of nausea and the like. We had a lot of screaming and laughing together as we rode the Rollercoaster and the Surf Dance. The final ride, which got me a bit dizzy was the Flying Carpet. Overall, the rides got me a bit scared, especially the Surf Dance.


Then after eating, we proceeded at the long queue to the Snow World. The queue was so long, it came all throughout the vicinity of Star City. It took us an hour for the queue, but it was worth it. The said negative 15 degrees of coldness really got me. My ears and nose are so cold. Good thing the coat I was wearing was long enough to cover my fingers. I had my picture taken inside of it:




[caption id="attachment_404" align="aligncenter" width="482" caption="Ang LAMIG dito!"]Ang LAMIG dito![/caption]

And so, this ended my 2008 Christmas Escapade. It was fun, and I loved what happened the whole day. My energy was drained, but it's worth it. I can't stay late tonight because of tiredness... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment