Sunday, February 8, 2009

Because I Said So.

Would anyone believe someone because he just said so? Let’s rephrase that: Would anyone not doubt someone because he simply said so?

Whatever the case is, it is quite difficult to tell a lie from a truth. Or to identify epic tales of some happening from it’s luths, or tries. However, it is also confusing to think of the underlying incidents in a short answer. Yes, that’s where the I-just-said-so things come into the picture. See that?

It’s so easy for me to lie. Yeah, come to think of it, I do it almost everyday. If we’ll count the days I lived in truth or have said whole truths for a day, that would be easy. I’m not talking here to be proud of it or to devastate myself. I’m just speaking of the truth. Oooh. That’s right.

So which part of that comes confusing? Sometimes, if I was told of a short reason, I wouldn’t bother asking where he really goes to or what really went to him, or other things. I just knew I shouldn’t be asking for a lot of details. But when it comes to my every single detail for the day, he might often complain that it was rather very detailed. Sarcasm. Okay, so I’ll try to relate everything that had occurred. Then suddenly, the series of ok’s come into place. That’s where I’ll stop.

Annoying. That’s how I thought of it. And should I do the same? No way. Just what I’ve always told him, I’d rather not do something because I don’t want someone to do the same to me. Yup. The old-time favorite Golden Rule. Too cheesy, you might say, but that stands as one of the things I have been living out. In short, it’s one of my so-called principles in life.

My ultimate point here? Simple. Where has trust gone? Rephrase. I don’t think I’ll like the word “trust” that much. Some things come to my mind with just hearing that or reading it. Here goes: Where has the reality gone? Awful. Really awful. I can’t find a very appropriate word. Anyway, I also feel awful when I hear something about them. I better not tell here. Did I just say I regret what I’ve been doing up to this day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment