Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mishaps and Crappy Net Connection

I woke up this late only to know my net connection was “accidentally” pulled out—the power source, that is. Hysterically, I pulled it back again, hoping for a fine connection. I was wrong. Certainly, there was something that triggered for a slow net and I won’t bother knowing what it is.

I just continued reading from a weblog site and it made my mood happier. Oh, really happier. From last night or should I include afternoon, we’ve been in a marathon of Whispering Corridors (movies 1-3) only to stop at the third film since I find it so creepy already. The movie showed women’s relationship somewhat in a yuri or shoujo-ai manner. Kind of creepy though.

Going back to my subject, my net still doesn’t work as it should be. Even with my mail, it can’t load. Friendster, Answers.com… duh. It’s a dull net. :( I’d just go to Adult Land… (credits to FOP episode “Love at First Height”). It so does not reek there. It’s a kidless adult paradise. :D

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment