Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This sounds like a crazy phrase, but it actuality, it could be “Kiss and Make out”. Haha, not funny. Anyway, earlier I met with my estranged for two days you-know-who in Trinoma, and yes, it was a KaMo. Haha. Oh well, that was the one last thing I could ever think we’ll be doing—to meet somewhere there and do the usual Time Zone and lunch date. Of course, it’s at Mc Donald’s since it’s my recent addiction.

Anyway, after eating, we spent 35 pesos for a sketch-like thingy on paper (one which is computerized of course) “game” (or let’s say it’s an “activity” whatever) at Time Zone, the Van Gogh. It makes your sketch and you can pick whether it will be like penciled, charcoaled, and so on. So there it went. We had that sketch thingy for only one copy (35 credits, still a lot even though I got he Student Pack where 150 pesos will be equivalent to 200 credits). We played the usual games found in Robinsons and SM Megamall, and also the different new ones like Jump Rope, and others. Later in the afternoon, it was the ling bus ride again and I slept. The usual, I say. But that usual is something most of the people won’t understand, nor know about.

Bwah, we’re good again. But as I’ve said, it’s lesser compared to before. Yes, confusing. Things would not be the same again.

habi and hani 002

 

Haha, inverted ung paper I mean baliktad. Wrong side printed. Oh well,

0 comments:

Post a Comment