Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tell-All? Not Quite.

I returned to our house only to know that I need to raise the white flag, or the SOS flag, or anything that I need to do to ah… forget it. Erase. Okay, so I went home, got struck by something, realized I did wrong things, and also decided that it’s not worth my time. I tried the ignore mantra taught to me but it didn’t work out. So I started exploring Facebook and Plurk, and it alleviated my unusual heavy feeling and that. I saw many interesting things there, and also in Plurked I could use Japanese characters already. Wow. I used chrome and was delighted to be able to use the Java uploader for Facebook. Ah, wait. THIS IS ALL IRRELEVANT TO WHAT I WANTED TO SAAAY!! Anyway, sort of relevant. Teeny bit. A little. Just like that. Yes.

I wanted to punch something and strangle anything but it will help me more if it were a human or a living thing. God, I feel so stupid. Or maybe I should say that I did not start this. I want to clear myself. It all started long ago in 2007. Ah, great. Now I’m talking of nonsense that’s sooo irrelevant now. This one is.

I still feel bad when I look into my PC. God, I wanna fly away and escape. Or maybe turn back time and delete everything that would remind me of… argh. This is all meaningless. I hate myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment