Thursday, February 26, 2009

It’s Raining LEAVES!!

The sight of them just made my jaw drop. When I took a short leisurely stroll along CBA and SE earlier, man, the leaves just struck me. I crossed from there to Sunken and saw more leaves. I suddenly wondered if I’m in the Autumn season or what. Doesn’t matter if they’re too messy in one’s sight, but definitely for me it was wonderful.

Leaves continued to fall down from various trees along SE. The wind accompanied them. It was pretty much a sight, and I was struck by it. When I checked the time, it’s time for me to go home. I really don’t want to leave the place I was standing, but I have to.

Will there be leaves again tomorrow? I wonder if the sweepers could finish those whooping piles of dried leaves scattered along Sunken and SE. There’s really a lot of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment