Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crescendo

I just checked some comment on my Facebook. Len is my primary photo, and I’m proud of it :) Anyone could be his fan. Who couldn’t resist his charm?

Anyway, this post is not about Len, nor La Corda D’oro ~Primo passo~. It’s about the word itself in the title—crescendo. I tried to recall my music lessons, or something that would remind me of its meaning, but I couldn’t relate anything to it but the crescent. So I decided to google it. Lol.

And so I came up with the meaning about peak, climax, and intensity. So there it went, I thought of all other things that I could associate to it. I can’t think of anything but the song! The first lines reverberate in my head.

ichibyou goto ni kimi ga ITOSHIIzutto... mune no kodou ga hibiite irufutari de aruku kaerimichi futo damarikomubukiyou de tsutaerarenai omoi

And so there it went. I still couldn’t think of anything properly, thanks to these past few days. Ignore mantra shall be done. Thanks for the reminder. And so the mantra goes along with the song…

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment