Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blank

I can't find my favorite color here... oh well, this will do.


I stared blankly at the GAA for DOLE OSec and just stared at it for another 5 seconds... nothing seems to enter my mind. I already wasted a good thirty minutes and that's equivalent to 13 Pesos, and I'm at PC number 13. No one's online in my YM list and everyone's on the usual I'm mobile again. I sighed in dismay for I must be in class and not typing whatsoevers in this blog.


I tried to write something, open the Word doc and let my mind roam. Okay, so I was also thinking of dropping 131 but then, I'll just let it as an INC or a 4.0 or a 5.0--worst case scenario. My laziness went to its maximum level as I type these words. I only have time for PC and my hobbies. Yeah, to hell be with them.


The desktop background is about Loverage 3, the event I was supposed to attend with my bff and bf. Yep, it's on Friday and I haven't got any tickets for the three of us. My mom promised to buy those tomorrow, okay. So maybe she and my dad will come with me to school tomorrow as I am supposed to have my ID picture taken.


I hope someone awakes in my list as the digits for the payment of the net fee increases. I need to save money. But I'm hungry. Aw. Too bad. I need to eat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment