Sunday, February 8, 2009

All About Him… again.

Friday, I was quite early for my 141 class. The corridors are quite dark even though it’s already 11:30. I walked quietly in the lazy way I usually have towards room 201. Suddenly, I saw him solemnly looking at the floor, and I’m still uncertain if he saw me. I passed by him ever so quietly, and I was surprised when he grabbed my right wrist and swayed it the usual way he does when he sees me. “It’s your treat today.” oh, I remember. I smiled and I sat beside him. We talked for quite a long time and we decided to stay just right there since it’s too cold inside the room. After some conversation, our prof came to pass by in front of us. Then we had our class, and it rained outside…

After 141, we went out to the cafeteria only to saw it was raining. We chatted again along the way. We had fun for that short moment, and we arrived only to see quite a number of people inside. We ordered lunch, and my treat. We tried to eat outside for the first time. It was a seat or rather a table beside the outdoors, where you can almost feel the rain touch you. Some conversations about anime came to us, and also of someone related to me, his sister, and all others we have to talk about. Then he found me peculiar as I stared into the Tilapia I was to eat, checking parts that are still edible. He laughed again, he always does notice something about me. I just continued to finish my food and we went back inside for drinks.

He scavenged the fridge for some Coke Zero and it took us quite some time before we managed to return all the other drinks that were brought out in search for Coke Zero. As the rain poured continuously, he brought out his pink umbrella he told me about. He opened it and waited for me to get in. He had this gentlemanly gesture, and he said that he was practicing his manners. So when I arrived near the Assembly Hall, he had to go. I said, “Bye” and looked back before going inside… after that was quite a night for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment