Monday, February 23, 2009

CSC- NCR Office Adventure

For the first time, I wasn’t lost at all. My observation powers worked correctly. Plus, I used a new route to school earlier. Everything went smoothly, till the end.

I wasn’t as happy nor as normal as I am usually acting, but then I could clearly remember what my purpose is today. That is, to be oriented for our SLO aka OJT for PA 121 at CSC-NCR. I was so ready for some other accidents, getting losts, and all others except this: our Prof’s letter wasn’t sent there!!

I didn’t panic. I texted a couple of friends and unavailable classmates during that instance. I even Plurked using my mobile phone! (credits to PhPlurk).

Anyway, they gave me some guidelines on how we can have our OJT using the letter ma’am supposedly sent the Central Office. Okay, so they gave me fax numbers and that. I promised to return within this week. I would really love to experience an OJT with them.

Upon going home, I had a leisurely walk along Gateway and Araneta Coliseum. The wind was cool although there’s sunlight. It was relaxing, and I forgot some of the things I was worrying about—till I saw two people. The song Wakatte Ita Hazu played on my mind. I sang it inside my head, and a little bit to myself. I recalled some of the things, and suddenly I felt bad. I needed to go to Jollibee and eat.

The way home isn’t as fast as I expected it to be, and I was glad that the radio station of the PUJ I was in played beautiful contemporary songs. Those were what I needed to calm me down. I finished my Coke Light halfway through the ride, and I held on to my trash as usual till I found a waste bin. Luckily, at Rosario, there’s the Metro Aide trolley (what? How do we call those push-cart-like thingies where they throw trash?"). And as I entered the subdivision, everything came back to me. I sighed…

0 comments:

Post a Comment