Sunday, February 15, 2009

Needle-pricked, Rope-burned

I really have no idea how this should feel, but… what if the person you allegedly love said something you really don’t want to hear? Something painful was uttered by that person, and you’re not sure if it was either implied, suggested, true, or a simple practical joke. Will it hurt you so much that you want to strangle that person but at the same time hold that person tighter and would not let go?

What would it mean to you then? Would you still love this person? Or will you accept what that person just told you as it is?

I don’t know how many times I have said terrible words to someone. I don’t even know that I already said something terrible. I’m always the one who tactlessly and straight-forwardly says things that could either make the person I’m talking to understand the reality or break the fragile feelings of a sensitive person. I think I should really think first before I speak. Most importantly, I’ll try screening what I say—because that can either take away my happiness or deny what I totally mean. I always withdraw my true feelings since I don’t want to get hurt in the end, which subsequently hurts someone badly.

I’m so sorry I said those things. I wasn’t thinking at all. I didn’t mean it, really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment