Sunday, February 8, 2009

Crap

You’re looking for someone new.

You meet a guy and immediately wonder if he’s available, forgetting that you’re not.

Let’s set this straight. Okay, so I tried my best to really involve myself with him with the past months. I have organized myself to quit everything for the nth time, trying to make something right out of everything. I’ve even done tons of things that are most likely not what I’m supposed to be doing, but after that, still nothing. I instill him in my mind for hours, trying to add something with romance. I quit some slideshows of some guys I still have the hots for, and obviously it’s going nowhere. I wonder what I should do or if something would happen upon me erasing some other guy’s pictures in my mobile and PC. Yeah, he ordered me to do that… but I can’t get myself to follow it. I spent hours thinking of what I should do next, only to find myself generalizing all the thoughts I had all this time. Honestly, I'm not that into him.

Man, I do feel it’s bad that I’m still sticking to it. What do I do? I get loads of stuff and perks. Does that really boil down to one point: I’m a user? Aw. Freaky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment