Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Month, New Hair

Okay, so earlier we went to church and after that I had my “curled” (quote and unquote that) hair cut and repaired (what? :D).

So here’s the result (although I didn’t like to post it here, but just as a proof)

Before and after:

4Picture0003 

Okay. So left’s before and right’s after. Haha. I kinda miss my long messy hair. :)

I have nothing else to say but since today’s the first of February (my favorite month for the second sem) I just wanna tell ya’ll that I’m so excited for Friday the 13th. YAAAY!! Twice this year and this early! Wahoo!

Hope I can attend UP Fair. Dang, it’s my third year but still I failed to attend concerts and the like that happens in the university. Oooh… I really, really wanna attend now (this year).

*crosses fingers*

*snickers*

*grins*

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment