Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dabbles

“Why didn’t I think of that before…?”

A pause. Yes, we both needed that.

“Haha.” was it sarcastic? Neither of us knew that.

“…I knew that some things could happen.” I never thought he’d say that.

I nodded. “Yeah.”

If it wasn’t the most perfect timing in the world, I could’ve told so.

We weren’t thinking. Everything just happened in a blow.

“Let’s stop for a while.”

“Gladly.” was that reply true enough? I should’ve thought so.

Could’ve, should’ve, must’ve… will I regret everything?

Too many questions to ask. Yet there’s only one answer.

“Yes, I felt it too.”

That might’ve been the most honest and direct answer I’ve said aloud.

He smiled in contentment. “I knew you would.”

Whatever. We didn’t care at the moment. What’s important is the present.

…we both sunk in the couch and slept. Nothing is more needed than sleep. Certainly, everything was right beside me. Maybe, his everything is also right there…

0 comments:

Post a Comment