Monday, January 12, 2009

Windows Live Messenger

image

Hello screencap!

Okay, so this is the Windows Live Messenger, and I’m going to introduce this to those who do not know it yet. :)

The screen cap cannot be enlarged because of blog layout so sorry if it’s small.

Anyway, it has a nice feature of personalization. It has an easy interface and it’s so user-friendly. That’s why I’m switching to this already.

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The coolest thing here so far is the “Create your own emoticons” thing. I created Sasuke .gifs to emoticons, and here’s a sample:

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you can notice, there’s a Sasuke-kun there in the text box. :D

I made that. And I can send it to my contact and he can download it and use it for himself. :)

 

That would be all for now. Haha. Bummed. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment