Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CUT

I was wondering why I have to announce this thing to my blog. Oh yes. I did it again—more like, “Oops! I did it AGAIN”, not making use of the Oops word since I intended to do so.

Anyway, sleep was 2 hours worth in the CAL Lib. It drowned the remaining time, thus making me spend meager 50 minutes (wow it’s almost an hour) scribbling on my personal pages. All my thoughts about someone and somebody came to being as I wrote every single detail. There is no doubt that anyone hasn’t read that darned blue notebook I’ve kept for almost 2 years. And I do hope that no one ever reads it. Because whatever it contains has my puny secrets and the biggest ones as well. It’s like my “little black book”.

Keeping something like that could be fun and dangerous as well. My ever-snooping and intervening mom would want to have that for herself, and trust me, all this time, she never had. I am best in keeping things to myself, and I tell you, only a few of my secrets are known to my family. Even the closest person to me (my boyfriend, maybe or my BFF(s) doesn’t even know some of them (I would personally believe that my boyfriend knows a heck of 85% of everything in that secret notebook).

The other secrets were surely kept, and long gone—resolved. That involves some jeopardy in my classes, the “F’s”, the “cuts”, and a little bit of perversion (did I just say that?). This little notebook’s notes really had the things I concealed and yet to be revealed for the years 2007 till start of 2009. I’ll call it “my precious” (quoting from LotR? Nah,).

Again, no one reads this blog from my family (or I just don’t know). And because of that, some people who turn to this (those who accidentally found it in Google) know something that they don’t know. I declare a lot of things about me here, not to mention some crushes’ exact names (because they might know). Anyhow, since no one seems to bother this, I’ll explicitly write their full names in order of addiction someday.

This is another of my “explosive” yet “unimportant to anyone” posts.

Don’t tell my parents. *laughs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment