Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Impatience

Almost an hour was spent waiting for the jeeps to move in front of the LRT Santolan Station. Almost an hour was wasted in my precious time. Damn. I’m going out later, and that is what comes to me? I’m yet again becoming more impatient. Yeah, my day today was filled with thoughts of things far away, and thus making me want to move the hands of the clock just to finish another subject. Luckily, there seems to have no class in 113.

A sad news from Emma came to me that she didn’t make it for internship this summer. She then assured me that she will just take electives in summer instead, so I thought that if she didn’t make it for internship, I won’t as well. In what I know, Emma’s grades are way better than me. She has not quite garnered a lot of F’s like me, so I think my chance is so slim that really, I’ll finally have nothing to do in summer of 2009… unless I changed my mind.

As I’ve thought of those things while waiting for the jeep to move, I think I don’t really want to do something, or spend the time waiting for someone on summer. I will just have to resort to going to a summer class of probably 9 units. Okay, if not granted, then it would be 6 units of MST and a PE, or an elective and a GE, or 2 electives. Whatever. I just have to go to school in order to have money.a

0 comments:

Post a Comment