Monday, January 12, 2009

Confessions of a gg-holic

While it may be true that my interest for Western dramas and guys is quite questionable, this time, it’s true. I’m interested in The CW’s teen drama series Gossip Girl, based on the book with the same title.

I don’t know if it’s really my College classmates and friends or C-chan (now called “C”) or myself that really got me into reading and watching it at the same time. It was just like one summer ago that I heard some UP people’s addiction to it. I often even wondered what got them into watching it. Oh well, so much for that.

Right now, I avidly download every single episode of its Season 2, and admittedly, it got me hooked. It was such an intriguing series, although so much difference could be noted when it comes to the book itself. Anyway, I think it’s better in the series since it’s more lighter and the fact that watching is so much easier than reading. Besides, you get to see their on-screen equivalents pretty and that.

I wonder whether I’ll drop this enthusiasm for gg someday. Who actually knows that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment