Friday, January 23, 2009

It always experiences hang time. I’m deeply troubled. I was at 59% in my download of Hana Dan Korean Ep 3 when it hung and of course, I closed the program. What annoyed me most is that the file I was downloaded can’t be continued. Oh yeah, I remember. Megaupload has no continuation for broken downloads.

I was thinking of creating premium accounts someday to fulfill my hobbies’ needs. I envy those people who could use premium accounts or order rare goodies through e-Bay. Aw. What a life.

Anyway, I’m using Safari now. I’m waiting for the download to finish. Can’t waste time not downloading, can I?

The episode of Spongebob is so annoying today. It’s the Wishing Well scam. I’m waiting for Squidward to arrive. He’s the fun part here. I like his stoic annoying character. Okay, he’s here. Start the parteeh! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment