Saturday, January 24, 2009

CHU!

Addicted to posting at this blog. Am I forgetting some notebook I used to get excited of filling the pages with my very own thoughts and handwriting?

True enough, it’s easier to write here (or rather type) using my laptop. I could occasionally search for some things and chat with someone and also type my thoughts here. My post numbers skyrocketed because of Windows Live Writer being incorporated with my 3 blog accounts: Windows Live Spaces, Friendster Blogs and LiveJournal.

I’ve already reached the I-didn’t-thought-of 200th post earlier. Dang, in 4 years, I could not believe all I was able to write was 200 and to think that there are multiple posts in one day. Hmn. I had this period in time back then that I didn’t use the PC—was that the great depression or the DSL blues period or maybe the grand dial-up problem or better yet the PC slow-down?

Whatever terms I called it, it simply states that I could live without the PC. Oooh. Maybe that’s why I had posts in my blue book slash notebooks. Now I get it. And finally I understood the relation. Haha. So bakaish.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment