Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thinking

Can’t seem to place another good title for this post. I’ve been writing nonstop today here (well, there are stops). I have a goal of completing at least 200 posts till the New Year’s but then I didn’t quite make it. Anyway, I might fail on tomorrows 131 exam. I have no idea why I don’t seem to be interested in studying right now. Was I thinking of something else that I want to do so it hindered my studying mode? Or did I really lack the motivation to pursue my studies?

Honestly up to now I don’t know yet if I wanted Public Administration as my final course in life. I always wanted to pursue a writing career or something in the broadcast communication, or maybe the best I could think that I madly like is about computers. But unfortunately for me I wasn’t accepted because of the sad marks and red ones I had in my first two years. It’s my entire fault anyway.

I know that I want to be someone proficient in the Japanese language because of my anime fanaticism. I became an otaku at an early age, and from the time I wanted to sing anime songs all day and the time that I wanna read and understand its lyrics, I have built the interest within me.

Too bad I can’t pursue some studies of it since it doesn’t seem important to my incoming career as a public servant of the Philippine people. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment