Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dramatic

I really have no intention of creating a post today with this title. I just loved the song Dramatic by Yuki. To begin this post, I would like to say that I don’t really mind now how many of my posts will be posted. Whatever.

There are approximately 7 days and something hours before my downloads will be complete. Unfortunately, I’m leaving the house tomorrow for the whole aka entire day. How then could I finish this download and start the next one?

I don’t care about My Girl Pinoy Version since I have a LQ copy of it. What matters is SMM, since I haven’t watched its first eps and also it’s got an international franchise. It’s quite a worthwhile download.

So then, I better stop wasting bandwidth on something else.

Shall I quit YM and Windows Messenger? I don’t know.

I don’t know has been my overused favorite phrase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment