Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lovesick?

Okaaay… here I go again, neglecting school work. What am I supposed to do when I’m not in the mood for doing homework (of all things)?

I am almost done with my burning activity of video DVDs, and still I can’t stop thinking of something. I realize that I only want to be with you right now.

Darn it. It’s always coming to this point in time, I mean, I always feel so sick in love whenever it’s the start of the year.

This has happened to me for 3 years already (count this now as the 4th pala). When this time of year comes, I lose my head and so it goes… I give in to everything that goes around or between the both of us.

I cannot understand myself. When April comes, this all shall be done and so the cycle goes…

Stupid me. I don’t even know myself anymore.

Why am I addicted to you again like this?

Will I wait for it to pass? Or should I just give in and stop resisting?

Man, you’re so attractive. Swear. I keep myself from staying online because it pains me not to see you and to only talk through the PC. I don’t load up my mobile so I can’t send you my replies because it will only make me miss you more.

Darn it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment