Thursday, January 15, 2009

Weekend

Just two days from my favorite days of the week. Those 3 days give me much comfort while recuperating from school stress (which I don’t think I really have) and give me time to finish my marathon and downloads. Oh well, during these days, I never fail to be online to everyone else in my social groups. No sleeping especially when so engrossed in talking and when having a serious watchathon (marathon of series). And again, sometimes online but not at my desk because some visitor’s there or I’m not yet home. Ah, weekends really save me from the murderous happenings in my weekday life.


So what happens to me during weekends? When I look at my desk as I go home, a lot of windows are scattered separately cascaded, booming at me—all blinking in orange lights. It will take me another hour to reply and choose whom I shall engage in a longer conversation. Or most likely, I’ll appear offline for good.


I spend a lot of time with some person I am with. Yep, straight 18 or so hours with him. We’re doing nothing but nothing. I’m not telling. Okay. Lots of stuff and TV watching and malling and movie-watching and chatting and talking and so on.


Okay. This weekend, we’re going out with a couple of friends. Haha. Issue: Sino manlilibre? Hehe. Not me! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment