Wednesday, January 7, 2009

283 Kisses

Because of a statement I made yesterday which includes a promise to someone, I am in debt of 283 kisses till Friday.

Confusing, eh? Only one person knows about this. Of course, it should be him. He started this whole thing. I reacted around a couple of times, and so here I am with that “debt”.

Anyway, I have to pay that one by one or else it will accumulate for the rest of my life. Haha, it appears to me as another of our childish “games” or maybe a bit of nonsense that we keep on playing. Something that has got to do with “denial” and “concealment”, and of course, of “LOVE” and “attraction”. Could also be involved with, believe it or not, seduction.

Wasn’t I tricked, you may ask. Certainly no. I just said some things that I kinda mean to say but then it appears to be not. Oh well, whatever the reason really was, this should be better done by Friday or else I’ll show the public some sort of affection display. Which is, by my understanding, not quite good.

So then, gotta go for now.

Oh yeah, my “little blue book” was finished earlier. No more blank pages! Yay me! Today marks the start for the next diary. :D Good thing I bought in advance.

And this day is the anniversary (2nd) of my lost 6610i Nokia mobile—and the anniversary also of the other 6610i we bought to replace that. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment