Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fridays

There’s this TGIF thingy about Fridays. Before, when I was in Elementary of High school, I do not quite agree with it. Why? Because simply I can’t get to see my friends (Elementary), my crush (High school) and I won’t have allowance (both). But now, I do believe that Fridays could be the best day of the week—especially for someone like me who has a 3-day no class every after Fridays.

A lot of things can be done during Fridays. Usually, my Fridays are reserved for the usual movie dates, whether it be with him or with one or more of my friends. Fridays can also make me go home earlier and spend the rest of the day with my marathons. Fridays can also mean that something should occur later in that day. I do not personally want to elaborate details.

Another thing about Fridays is the usual ending of doramas on TV or some local show. And of course, it’s the air day of one of my favorites on local TV- Bubble Gang. It has always been a ritual for me to watch it, especially the part of “Ang Spoiled” (where Bitoy plays the loser yaya and Ogie gets to play the brat Angelina).

Now that it’s Thursday, it gets me a bit excited for the clock to turn 12 AM later. It only means one thing.

Thank God it’s Friday… already. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment